Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Year wish

It is a little bit late for making new year wishes. However, better late than never! Aha

Graduation is the most important event that i have been expecting for ages. It has been more than 15 years since i first steped in classroom. I'm dying to finish my study. However, leaving scool means that i have to seriously think about the rest of my life, at least, finding a decent job. And, something sad is that no more hanging out with some friends cause we will be on a different track.

Then, i hope my investment in stock market can be successful. With a little luck, maybe I can afford a wheel of my dream car-LAMBORGHINI Gallardo Spyder. Joking!HOHO~~

Last but not least, i wish my family and all friends' happiness and health. I wish all of you enjoy every moment of our precious life.

I hope my wishes and my friends' New Year wishes will all come true.

No comments: